These policies and terms may change without prior notice.
Last Updated 11/29/2020
Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC is a Idaho, US based company that operates the https://www.processstorytellingenterprises.com website. This website may be viewed worldwide and we stive to continually safeguard you and your privacy while interacting with our web site.
Collection and Use of Information. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC collects two types of information: personal information that you enter voluntarily and in future, computer information that is collected automatically (such as Cookies).
What personal information is collected? How do you use my personal information?
- Voluntarily Provided Personal Information. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC may request and collect certain personal information from those who wish to be contacted by Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC or to receive publications such as electronically delivered white papers or newsletters. This personal information may include your name and email address. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC does not request or collect other personal information such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or financial account numbers. You are under no obligation to provide any information about yourself, though certain information may be needed in order to respond to a request for information or publications. We will not attempt to match this personal information with IP addresses and other automatically collected information. You may opt out of receiving communications from Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information will you ask for when I sign up for a mailing list or newsletter?
- Mailing List or Newsletter. Should you voluntarily request to be part of any mailing list or newsletter generated by Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC you will only receive what you agreed to. The data we may directly capture is your email address, first name, last name, usage data, website, cookies, and/or country. You may opt out of receiving communications from Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC by contacting email@example.com.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
The information that can be collected includes, but is not limited to the following: browser and platform type (e.g., Internet Explorer browser on a PC platform); the Internet Service Provider, or “ISP”; the Internet Protocol (IP) address unique to the computer; the number and length of visits; the pages visited; and the referral source (e.g., Google) and search terms that led to the Site page. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC could use this computer information to assess interest in its web site pages, and for other internal business purposes and will ensure an 'Agree and Proceed' design is added to the web pages where applicable.
What do you do with Blog content?
- Blog Content. This website has blogs where visitors may voluntarily submit comments that may be published when approved by Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
What specific data do you collect if I comment on your Blog content?
- Content Commenting Data. Should you choose to comment on the Blog content, we may directly capture your email address, first name, last name, usage data, username and/or website. Commenting on any Blog content is absolutely a voluntarily choice you as a visitor can make.
Do you share links to third-party sites?
What are my rights in relation to my data?
- Your Data Rights. You can request at any time to have any of your voluntarily provided data to be removed from https://processstorytellingenterprises.com by contacting us at email@example.com.
Does this website collect personal data from children?
- Children's Privacy. This website is not designed to attract children, nor do we knowingly collect any personal data or information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using this website, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
How is my information kept secure?
- Security - No Warranty. Maintaining the security of your personal information is of utmost concern to Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC and we use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. However, no system can be absolutely secure. Consequently, you should not transmit to the Site any health information or other information that you consider sensitive. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC cannot warrant the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Will you send me communications I didn't ask for?
- Unsolicited Communications. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC will not send you any unsolicited information, including email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time. We value the relationships we have with you, so we respect these concerns.
How do you respond to Do Not Track (DNT) browser requests?
- Online Tracking. Because we do not track our Visitors over time and across third-party websites, we do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Do you collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- PII Data Collection. No, absolutely not, Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC will not ask for any information distinguishing an individual's identity, such as full name, identification number, bank details, home and email address, passport number, location data, pseudonymous data, and photo, audio, or video files.
Do you collect Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)?
- SPI Data Collection. No, absolutely not, Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC will not ask for any information which reveals a person's biometric, genetic, health, sexual, religious, philosophical, political, racial, or ethnic data.
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use Limitation. The documents and content contained herein are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, publish, modify, copy, distribute, or sell any information on this site without explicit consent from Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC.
- Third Party Links. This website may contain links to third party sites not under the control of Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC. Therefore, Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links are provided to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply the endorsement of the site by Process.
- Site Content. Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC may update, change, or delete any posted content at any time and without prior notice. The content (including text, images and logos) posted on this site is provided for informational purposes and may not be used without prior written consent from Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC.
- Disclaimer. To the extent permitted by applicable law, processstorytellingenterprises.com disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. processstorytellingenterprises.comshall not be liable to any person or organization for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- Copyright. Copyright © 2019 - 2020 Process Storytelling Enterprises, LLC.